Monday, July 27, 2009

fill in the blanks for fun

"Copy and paste the sentences into a post of your own, change to your answers, then tag me and twenty other people.

1. My ex-boyfriend(s)...don't exist.

2. Maybe I should ... clean my room.

3. I love ... the smell of fresh baked cherry pie

4. People would say that I'm ...fun and entergetic

5. I don't understand ... why i am so bored

6. When I wake up in the morning ... I am still asleep for like another hour

7. I lost ... my i pod

8. Life is full of ... love

9. My past ... is me

10. I get annoyed when ...people dont listen

11. Parties are ... awesome

12. I wish ... i could go to the mall with arianna today

13. Dogs ... are are messy

14. Cats ... are cuddley (i miss my kitty cat)

15. Tomorrow ... is tuesday

16. I have a low tolerance ... for people that think they know everything

17. If I had a million dollars ... I would go shopping and then put the rest of it away for college.

18. I'm totally terrified ... of spiders and snakes! ewwww

19. My spouse ... doesnt exist yet

20. My life ....... is awsome :)

No comments: